Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services has made statements regarding the work on protecting employees during the pandemic process. Outstanding titles are as follows:
- The implementation of the termination restriction imposed in order to protect labor and employment is planned to be extended.
- Upon the start of the normalization process, the Short-Time Working Allowance will end due to the fact that workplaces are re-opened.
- It is considered to work with a more effective model under the name of normalization support.
- The support of returning to employment will be provided for those who leave their jobs between January 1, 2019 and April 2020.
- The support will be provided to employers who provide additional employment.
- Work are being carried out to reduce unemployment periods.
- ‘Normalization support’ will be provided for employees who have applied for short-time work allowance and received unpaid leave support, to switch to normal working.
Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services has also made statements about the Complementary Retirement System model which they work with the Ministry of Treasury and Finance on. Minister Selçuk who has stated that the main goal in this context is to provide a better income level to the employee when the employee retires has also stated that some works are being carried out to improve the current retirement system. In this context, it is emphasized that there are many models and negotiations are still going on.
Complementary Retirement System; It is a new retirement system within the scope of additional regulation for the implementation of the Personal Pension System.
Complementary Retirement System is planned to be launched on January 1, 2022.
Although the model to be created within this scope is not yet clear; a model based on which the employee’s salary will be deducted, the employer and the state will contribute. In this context, it is also stated that all employees will benefit from the Complementary Retirement System.
FOR MORE DETAILS , CONSULT THE ARTICLE’s WRITER
Yalçın & Toygar Law Office
Kabatas-Setustu, Inebolu Sok. No:25 Ada Apt. D.11 34427 Istanbul
+90 212 293 09 09
Email : email@example.com